Solventless laminator uses solvent-free adhesives to combine together two or multiple types of substrates, such as plastic film, paper, aluminum foil, etc. This lamination machine can be used for duplex lamination, triplex lamination to create a single flexible laminate which is advantageous in terms of cost efficiency, safety and environmental protection.
We have 2 standard types of solventless laminators for you to choose from. If you have other specific requirements, we are able to offer you custom-engineered laminators to solve your various laminating needs.
Standard web width: 1050/1250mm (can be customized, Max. 1600mm)
Applicable substrate: rolls of plastic film, paper, aluminum foil.
Maximum machine speed: 400m/min
Tension control precision: ±2N
Maximum machine speed: 350m/min
Tension control precision: ±2N
Solventless laminator consists of unwinding unit, coating unit, laminating unit, and rewinding unit.
1. Shaftless unwinding unit as a robust structure, easy to operate and time saving.
2. Designed with dancer roll to efficiently control tension.
3. PLC system controls unwinding speed, accomplishing automatic speed regulation in synchronized motion with solventless laminator.
1. Adopting 5-roll coating method, different amount of adhesives can be applied by regulating speed differential of steel transfer roller and rubber transfer roller.
2. By presetting parameters through man –machine interface with PLC system, rotation speed of coating roll, steel transfer roller and rubber transfer roller can be automatically controlled, ensuring high precision of coating amount with even and easy regulating.
3. Automatic two-component adhesive mixer is a critical unit in coating process, it mainly consists of servo motor, precision gear pump and spray nozzle.
4. Mixing unit is independently controlled by PLC system, and adhesive hose has functions of temperature control and heating. Imported high accuracy roller bearing is used in coating process.
1. Lamination steel roller is heated by passing heating oil through the drum at a controlled force, the surface of heated drum remains at stable temperature with a small temperature differential, adequately assuring laminating quality.
2. The lamination pressure roll has a consistent pressure on heated steel roller, so that the quality of laminated flexible film can be highly guaranteed.
3. The tension of system is automatically controlled to ensure that follow-up process can be running smoothly.
4. Processed by advanced machining center, featuring good rigidity, high accuracy and lamination quality with enhanced production yield.
1. Designed with shaftless rewinding structure, it facilitates operation and saves both material and time.
2. Dancer roll is used to efficiently control tension.
3. PLC system automatically controls rewinding speed to keep synchronized motion with lamination speed, allowing stable tension and increasing qualified rate.
4. Taper tension control system automatically controls rewinding, ensuring high tension consistency and film flatness.
5. Three pneumatic nip rolls are equipped in different length, ensuring that webs are evenly rewound.
Corona treater——Corona treatment unit increases the adhesion of substrate surfaces.
Roll diameter measuring unit——When roll of webs placed on unwinding unit reaches preset value, the alarm will be activated automatically, and operator will be informed for roll changing timely, avoiding abnormal running caused by delayed changing.
Remote control and maintenance unit——This unit aims at providing remote control to facilitate daily maintenance.