SGMC-AL150 aluminum foil coating machine is typically designed for printing and coating on aluminum foil. It can be custom-engineered for customers who have specific requirements on aluminum foil printing or coating. Coated aluminum foils can be converted to labels, cap liners and other aluminum foil packaging products for wine bottles and medicines.
Machine speed: 150m/min
Printing and coating method: printing unit + OP protective layer coating unit + VC adhesive coating unit
Coating substrate: soft aluminum foil 20-60μm, hard aluminum foil 15-50μm
Web diameter: Ø600mm
Tension range: 60-400N/full width
Printing register precision: 0.1mm
Tension control precision: 0.1kg
1. Reversible independent turret unwinding with dual-shaft double working positions.
2. Edge position control (EPC) for automatic web guiding, with tension sensor.
1. Anilox roll for coating on both front and back sides.
2. Applicator roll is driven by independent motor, and is running synchronously with the motor for laminating by means of PLC control.
3. Glue spreading is cycled automatically.
4. Coating fluid tank is made of stainless steel, designed with adjustable height, and heated by double layer heat transfer oil, heating temperature can be adjusted.
1. Calender roll has a hard chrome plated surface, and equipped with steel back-up roll.
2. Cooling roll is made of hard chrome plated steel, the cooling method of which is circulating water cooling.
1. Reversible independent turret rewinding with dual-shaft double working positions.
2. AC variable frequency drive with closed loop vector control, and PLC system for automatic taper tension control.
1. Drying chamber at first layer has drying length of 9000mm, with 3-segment temperature controlling.
2. Drying chamber at second layer has drying length of 15000mm, with 5-segment temperature controlling.
3. Hot air nozzle has maximum flow speed of 20m/sec.
4. Drying chamber is opened and closed pneumatically.